Strive Rehabilitation @ Hawke's Bay holds rehabilitation contracts with government agencies and other providers which enable the provision of a wide range of programmes to support you to reach your goals.
We currently have two contracts with ACC:
- Living My Life
- Training for Independence
Living My Life
Living My Life is focused on enabling you to have choice and control over where you go, what you do, where you live, and with whom.
Close working relationships are developed with ACC to ensure the best possible services are developed for you.
Living My Life consists of four components that are personalised to your aspirations and goals:
- Facilitated pathway map
- We will work together with you to identify how you would like your future to look and make a plan to make it happen
- Independent facilitation
- We will work with you to find out the skills and knowledge you need to help you get where you want to be
- Coaching to self-manage
- We will work with you to help you to manage your supports if this is what you want to do
- Tailored Support
- We will work with you to gain skills, practise skills, grow in confidence and achieve your personal goals
- Where you live
- What you do
- Where you go
- Who with
Training for Independence
This contract focuses on restoring your independence and your ability to participate in your wider community to the maximum extent practicable, while reducing your likely need for further rehabilitation.
Our team for training for independence programmes includes:
- Occupational therapist
- Speech-language therapist
- Social worker
- Clinical psychologist
- Registered nurse
Ministry of Health
The Ministry of Health contracts are held through:
- NASC Hawke's Bay for the provision of day activity programmes for people under 65 years of age
- Hawke's Bay DHB for people 65 years of age and over
Strive Rehabilitation @ Hawke's Bay contracts with Enliven Restorative Home Support Hawke's Bay, where people 65 years of age and over are referred into Strive Rehabilitation @ Hawke's Bay programmes.
Strive Rehabilitation @ Hawke's Bay will be able to develop service agreements with providers and individuals according to the situation and needs.