Fundraising has started for our Hawke’s Bay trip. This fundraising helps pay the transport, accommodation, food & activities. We have some very exciting events coming up so pop the dates in your diary:
- Movie Night — Movie Night' was last night. It was a very successful night full of a lot of fun. Thank you to everyone who came, we appreciate your support. Click below to have a better view of the flyer which tells you how we went.
- Cake Stall — A big thank you to the Women's Group for doing the Cake Stall on Friday. Thank you to everyone who donated/brought baking, we really appreciate it. Click below to have a better view of the flyer which tells you how we went.
- Silent Auction — The Silent Auction is now closed. Congratulations to the lucky bidders.
Thank you to everyone who placed bids and a big thank you to everyone who donated prizes. click here to see the lucky bidders. Also there is a list of the businesses & individual who have generously donated prizes. Please support these businesses where you can.
- Book Fair — Thank you to everyone who donated/bought books. We had amazing support. A big thank you to Mr Candys Ice Cream who generously donated $1.00 to the Book Fair for every ice cream sold (over $3). Thank you Mr Candy's Ice Cream, we appreciate it. Click here to see how we went.
As well as this we have our ongoing fundraising:
- Ecostore Soap — Click here for more information
- Finn's Fudge - Sold out
- The Village Press Olive Oil - Thank you to everyone that bought/sold oil. A special thank you to Anne Cantrick, Suzanne Robinson & Robbie Greaney who were our number one sellers. We made $250.00.
- Grocery Raffle - Click here for more information
- Scone Day — Every fortnight Kim & Maria make scones to order for EIT staff.